The Fire PR Club T&Cs
By joining The Fire PR Club you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- The content within The Fire PR Club is accessible to members only and as an active member, you will be able to access the information. The content may not be downloaded unless specifically noted in cases of worksheets, templates, etc.
- Payments for all members will draft on a 30 days rotation including holidays to the card information provided on file. This will be 30 days from the date you signed up so please note accordingly.
- If your initial payment does not process, 3 attempts may be made to bring your account current.
- After the third attempt, your membership will be cancelled. You may re-enrol in the future during open enrollment if desired at the membership price advertised at that time.
- If your membership is cancelled due to non-payment and it has to be reinstated you will lose access to content until payment renewal has been processed.
You may cancel your membership at any time, but we request that you provide at least a 72 hours in advance of your renewal date by emailing [email protected] No refunds will be issued for any partial monthly payments.
- You also have complete control to cancel your subscription online via your membership access.
All requests for cancellation will be processed immediately and you will be removed from the membership content, mailing list, and Facebook community when your cancellation is processed.
If you have any questions, email [email protected]